demande de fichier conf de l'UMS

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
mgnthe54

demande de fichier conf de l'UMS

Post by mgnthe54 »

Hello, Philips TV is sending me to you because according to them so that my Philips TV 65PUS7304 / 12 can work with UMS they told me this:
You must change in the UMS configuration file the line "CreateDLNATreeFaster = true" to "" CreateDLNATreeFaster = false ", to restart the program, and it will then have all the shared folders available indicating the source> UMS.

After searching in the file (general parameters, modify the configuration file manually) this function does not appear!
Philips TV therefore answered me this:
It seems you don't have the correct file please contact UMS this is a known issue on their part: https://www.universalmediaserver.com/fo ... pic.php?t= 2379 & start = 180

Can you please tell me or get me the correct configuration file?

Thank you

PS: I attach a copy of my current manual configuration file UMS version 9.8.2

Bonjour, Philips TV m'envoie vers vous car d'après eux pour que ma Télévision Philips 65PUS7304/12 puisse fonctionner avec l'UMS ils m'ont indiqué ceci :
Vous devez changer dans le fichier de configuration de l'UMS la ligne "CreateDLNATreeFaster = true" en ""CreateDLNATreeFaster = false", de redémarrer le programme, et il aura alors tous les dossiers partagés disponibles en indiquant la source > UMS.

Après recherche dans le fichier (paramètres généraux , modifier le fichier de configuration manuellement) cette fonction n'apparait pas!
Philips TV m'a donc répondu ceci :
Il semble que vous n'avez pas le bon fichier merci de contacter le service UMS il s'agit d'un problème connu de leur part : https://www.universalmediaserver.com/fo ... &start=180

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plait m'indiquer ou me procurer le bon fichier configuration?

Merci

PS : je joins une copie de mon actuel fichier de configuration manuelle UMS version 9.8.2
Attachments
copie fichier conf UMS.txt
fichier conf UMS
(60.22 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
mik_s

Re: UMS conf file request

Post by mik_s »

CreateDLNATreeFaster is not in the UMS.conf but in the device specific renderer conf and by default it is set to false.

From the DefaultRenderer.conf,

Code: Select all

# Use a faster method to create the DLNA tree using the MediaInfo library. It is
# not supported by some renderers and violates UPnP specifications.
# Default: false
CreateDLNATreeFaster =
I don't know exactly what renderer conf you are using but looking at the Phillips confs, I don't see this being set.

If you are having any problems we will need trace logs to be able to track down the problem. see the link in the red section above.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
mgnthe54

Re: demande de fichier conf de l'UMS

Post by mgnthe54 »

Hello, thank you for your help thanks to you I found the parameter that Philipps asked me to change, it seems to work!
thanks again
:D

Bonjour, merci pour votre aide grace à vous j'ai trouvé le paramètre que Philipps me demandait de changer, cela semble fonctionner!
Merci encore