[Solved] Samsung Q9 series issues

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Re: [Solved] Samsung Q9 series issues

Post by SubJunk »

Yay thank you for replying. Enjoy :)
speckledegg

Post by speckledegg »

Sorry to be a pain, but it looks like the issue of thumbnails has raised it's head again. I'm still getting the problem with thumbnails not being marked correctly, or the wrong thumbnails being used. I've tried resetting the cache on the tv, but that doesn't seem to change it.

Is there anything else I need to try? Any suggestions very welcome!
sdabrams3

Post by sdabrams3 »

Speckledegg,

"Monitor played status of files" enabled resolved my issues on my Samsung Q800T and Q900TS - if you don't have that enabled try it - it resolved my issues.

Scott
speckledegg

Post by speckledegg »

Thanks, but I have that enabled. The issue seems to be the wrong thumbnails and then the wrong files being marked as watched (because they've got the wrong thumbnails).
lina146

Post by lina146 »

It appears that the thumbnail problem has come up once more. Thumbnails not being properly labelled or being used incorrectly are still a concern for me. The TV's cache has been cleared, but that didn't seem to make a difference.
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

Could you post your logs? What version are you using?
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.