Can't play MP3's

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Meow8282

Can't play MP3's

Post by Meow8282 »

I am attempting to try Universal Media Server, and I have run into a major snag. I set "/run/media/steve/_mnt_mirror4/Music/" to be a shared directory and the click on the icon that says "Scan all shared folders" This t ook a few minutes. It took a LOT LESS TIME that Serviio does. So I went downstairs to my Sony Bluray player and attempted to play a song. I could navigate the folders fine, then I was able to click on a song, expecting it to play. The song never played. I tried unchecking "Automatic audio resampling" and I tried again to play an MP3. This time it made some annoying noises but never played. The display said that the file was 192kbs. That is wrong. All of my MP3's are 320kbs and I have no issue playing them when I use Serviio.

So any ideas that you can give me to try to get this to work are greatly appreciated.

Steven P. Ulrick
Meow8282

Re: Can't play MP3's

Post by Meow8282 »

Ooops. Just read the "Problem Reporting Guidelines" AFTER I posted. Please disregard this message, and I will request support again later following your instructions. Sorry!

Steven P. Ulrick