A bit of trouble displaying all files

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
dgcasey

A bit of trouble displaying all files

Post by dgcasey »

I am using a Sony Blu-Ray player on a Toshiba TV to access UMS on my desktop. Everything seems to be working fine except for a couple of things. First, there seems to be a problem with no fast forward or reverse.

But, that isn't the biggest concern I have. UMS doesn't seem to be able to see all the files in the shared directories. It doesn't seem to be restricted to .mp4 or .avi or .mkv files. It affects all of them. They just don't show up in the list of files on the TV. The interesting part is that they DO show up if I'm looking through the Web interface on my desktop computer. So, UMS seems to be able to see them, just not on my Blu-Ray player.

Also of note, I was at one time using KooRaaRoo media server with the same Blu-Ray player and it could see the files. All of them. Oh, it could FF/RW, too.

So any ideas or suggestions? I'll attach the last log file I saved, but I'm not sure if it's going to do much good.
Attachments
ums_dbg.zip
(68.91 KiB) Downloaded 333 times