No renderers found

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
nmharleyrider

No renderers found

Post by nmharleyrider »

I have been using UMS for many years but over a year ago it stopped finding any renderers. I have just deleted the last installed version and installed today the newest clean version which I received on 09/18/2021(10.12.0). I am running Windows 10 Pro, latest version and am not using anything but stock versions of all the software on my system. It has been more than a year since it stopped working and I must say it is the best from a navigation point of any of these software products. I used to be able to search through my files easily and none of the other products out there allow me to organize my hundreds of files the way I want. I really need this to work but am a loss as to how to fix it. I know I can see in the logs that the port UMS has chosen is already in use but after trying dozens of other ports, I get the same result in the log file. Please help me as after dealing with computers since 1960(yes the old IBM 360 and 370) computers I still cannot seem to find an empty port to get rid of that error. Perhaps it is not the real error but at the moment I am unable to watch any videos that are on my computer in my Entertainment room. I have attached the logs.
ums_dbg_2021-09-18-08-20.zip
(81.51 KiB) Downloaded 341 times