Hisense 75R6+ Roku TV C228X.

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
ManuelRey

Hisense 75R6+ Roku TV C228X.

Post by ManuelRey »

I did search the forum but I can't seam to have UMS to find my TV. I tried a couple of suggestions already but no dice.
I would love to be able to stream from my laptop to my TV.

Help me please.

Thanks,

Manuel Rey
mik_s

Re: Hisense 75R6+ Roku TV C228X.

Post by mik_s »

There are several confs for Roku TVs, one of them could be tweaked to work with your model.
Could you post trace logs so that I can modify it for you? See the link in my sig.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
ManuelRey

Post by ManuelRey »

Thanks for your time and help. I did search before and so far I have not able to stream from my laptop to the TV.
I will take any help I can get.

Kind regards,

Manuel Rey
Attachments
ums_dbg_2022-03-30-22-03.zip
(137.52 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

I had a look at your logs but could not see any renderers trying to communicate with UMS, was your TV on when you created them? Are you able to see UMS on your TV?

If you can't then make sure that your TV is on the same network as the computer. Some routers can separate wireless and wired networks (I know little about this though) so try and connect the TV via a wired connection.

Could you do some more logs once UMS appears on your TV?
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.