Customizing the Web Interface easily

Developers forum for Univeral Media Server-related development (only for programmers)
MTOakey

Customizing the Web Interface easily

Post by MTOakey »

Greetings all,
I have very successfully customized the Server Web interface to my liking by changing sizes of containers, margins, colors... all to look MUCH better on my screen to me.
The only thing I have NOT been able to accomplish is, shifting all the text/names of files in the list of the left Navbar to the right so when I hover they stop moving to the Left and hiding their icon from in front of the line of text... OR, just stop the lines of text from moving to the left when I hover with mouse, that would be absolutely fine also. This includes the top word/heading "< Back".

Can anyone point me in the right direction to accomplish this please ???
“A truth’s initial commotion
is directly proportional to how deeply the lie of it was believed ...” ~Dresden James
“The surest barrier to truth is the conviction you already have it.”
MTOakey

Re: Customizing the Web Interface easily

Post by MTOakey »

WELL over a week and still no reply by anyone .... :(
is directly proportional to how deeply the lie of it was believed ...” ~Dresden James
MTOakey

Re: Customizing the Web Interface easily

Post by MTOakey »

MTOakey wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:59 pm The only thing I have NOT been able to accomplish is, shifting all the text/names of files in the list of the left Navbar to the right so when I hover they stop moving to the Left and hiding their icon from in front of the line of text... < Back".
Actually, I was able to figure out this issue and DID get it "customized" to my liking... and posted pics of the results elsewhere.