[Solved] Lots of errors in server log after upgrade to UMS 13

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
JDN165

[Solved] Lots of errors in server log after upgrade to UMS 13

Post by JDN165 »

After upgrading UMS 12 to 13 I see a lot of error messages in the server log when playing audio files.
When I browse the UMS server and choose an album to play, all album tracks are logged at once with a single error line.
Here's an example of this error:

ERROR Database error while trying to add parsed information for "M:\Muziek_Review_EM\Omnisense\Experiencer\01 Soulular Gnosis.mp3" to the cache: Invalid value "30" for parameter "parameterIndex" [90008-214]

This happens for all tracks, with every music album I choose.
The tracks continue to play without any problems, so the error doesn't seem to affect playback.

Any ideas?
mik_s

Re: Lots of errors in server log after upgrade to UMS 13

Post by mik_s »

The Invalid value "30" error is known and I believe it has been fixed for the next version or is being worked on.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
KONTROLMASTER

Post by KONTROLMASTER »

Yes, me too, also for any video file! Waiting for the 13.0.1 version, when it becomes available free! Have a small suggestion to release the new bugfixed versions as usual if there are many errors!
Last edited by KONTROLMASTER on Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SubJunk
Lead Developer

Post by SubJunk »

It's available now :)