Sony Bravia KDL-46NX723

Discuss media renderers like Xbox 360, TVs, smartphones, etc.
Kwatty1

Sony Bravia KDL-46NX723

Post by Kwatty1 »

Folks,

Would appreciate your help. I am evaluating UMS (great app!!). I appear to be experiencing out of sync sound difficulties (rendering ?) with my Sony Bravia KDL-46NX723. Any suggestions? Is there a renderer for my TV model ?

Thanks for your help

Ken
SpeedyQ

Re: Sony Bravia KDL-46NX723

Post by SpeedyQ »

It seems that you have a running setup with some rendering conf file. Can you tell what renderer is shown in your UMS gui?
There are 5 renderer conf files available in the UMS distribution (look in your rendereres directory).
If these does not fit with your KDL-46NX723, you could tale one of the renderer conf files as a starting point to creat your own.
Sync issues, that's another story. To get that solved you should provide more information about your system where UMS is installed as well as debug logs in trace mode.
And also share what you have already investigated or tried to get the problem resolved.
Look in the FAQ on how to provide this information.
Also browsing the forum on sync issues could give you some leads on how to proceed solving your issue.
Hop this helps to get you started... :)
Kwatty1

Re: Sony Bravia KDL-46NX723

Post by Kwatty1 »

SpeedyQ,

Many thanks for the prompt response. I'll check out your suggestions and report back if necessary with debug logs.

Cheers

Ken