UMS can't go 1 level up in folder view

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
map1947

on DNLA client, can't move one level up

Post by map1947 »

Using UMS with OPPO BDP 103 media center. When I enter music folders and drill down a couple of level and then want to return to a previous level, UMS forces me to go all the way back to top level rather than going one level up. This appears to be a problem in the last few versions. I am using version 10.15.0. on iMAC 27 with OS 10.15. It would be great if you could fix this problem. Thanks
map1947

UMS can't go 1 level up in folder view

Post by map1947 »

I render UMS on an OPPO 103. When going into music folders and going down more than 2 levels down, when I want to exit, UMS goes back to the top level rather than to the next level up. This has bee a problem for the last few versions. It is very annoying and a waste of time. Can this be fixed please
mik_s

Re: UMS can't go 1 level up in folder view

Post by mik_s »

This sounds like how your device works, but need more information.

Was it doing this on older versions? which ones? Are you browsing from a shared folder or using the media library? Can you post log files? See the section in red above.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
map1947

Re: UMS can't go 1 level up in folder view

Post by map1947 »

Thanks for your response. Attached is the log file. Yes, I"ve had this problems with previous versions. Also, for some reason, UMS can't see the contents of some of my folders on my computer
Attachments
ums_dbg_2022-02-10-22-04.zip
(957.17 KiB) Downloaded 171 times