Problem with subtitles

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Coxewagen

Problem with subtitles

Post by Coxewagen »

Hello,
I have a problem with the subtitles.
I am French and when I watch a film in English I use subtitles.
My problem is that they don't fade. For them to disappear, I have to advance the film
I specify that with old version of the software I did not have the problem but I do not know which one.
Maybe I need to make an adjustment?
I have of course tried with different films or series and the problem reoccurs each time.
If you can help me that would be nice
Thanks in advance

Sry for the traduction its a google traduction

Setup:
Windows 10 & 11
AMD 5600gx processor

H.B
mik_s

Re: Problem with subtitles

Post by mik_s »

I'm not sure what you mean by the subtitles do not fade and for them to disappear you have to advance the film.

Do you mean old subtitles are staying on the screen when new ones are being displayed?

Could you post logs so I can see what UMS is doing? (see the section in red above)
Also a posting a picture of what you see will help too.
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.
Coxe

Post by Coxe »

Good morning,
I have a problem when I watch a movie with subtitles, they don't fade, I have to wait for the next line to change them. If there is no dialogue the last sentence remains displayed.
Would you have a solution?
sorry it's a google translation i don't speak english
THANKS
mik_s

Post by mik_s »

Will still need to see logs to be of any help
Logs are important for us to help, Please follow This Link before asking for support. Just a forum cleaner, Will help if I can but no expert.