Showtime : No Fast-Forward

For help and support with Universal Media Server
Forum rules
Please make sure you follow the Problem Reporting Guidelines before posting if you want a reply
Unforgiven

Showtime : No Fast-Forward

Post by Unforgiven »

Hello,
First of all, I'd like to inform you that this is my first time using a Upnp client (It was impossible with the machine I had until just recently) so if I spout some nonsense, please don't throw rocks at me ^^
Anyway, I have a PS3 system with Showtime installed on it. I've always liked this app because of its accurate controls. Anyway, now that I've installed UMS, it works perfectly, all except that I can't fast-forward or jump to a specified time (This is possible when using the XMB, strangely enough, though).

When I'm at, let's say 5mn into the video, the time-bar just has marked : 5:00 ----- > 00:00, meaning Showtime can't detect the video's duration, and whenever I try to jump a minute or so forward, the video goes back to the beginning.
The UMS configuration is the default one (for wireless streaming), other than that, I don't know what information could be relevant.

My question is : "Is there a way to fix this video duration problem? So i can navigate it properly using Showtime?".
Just as a reminder, It works perfectly under XMB, but that's not what I want.

Thank you for your time.
Good day.